Our trustworthy services include the provision of trips and tour activities under the following terms and conditions:
- We will require a copy of your passport and 25% of the total amount, a non-refundable booking deposit for trip booking.
- The rest of the money of the trip can be paid after reaching the trip country. Before departure, the full payment is required.
- For a bank deposit, you will be required to form a completed booking form at least 1 month prior to the trip. Contact us for direct deposit details.
- We only accept Visa, MasterVisa, and National Card. 4% levy will be charged for the card processing fee.
For the payment via credit card, submit the following documents:
- Copy of passport
- A copy of the Credit Card of both sides.
- A passport sized photo.
- In the case of failure if the payment on time, Himalayan Partner Treks, and Expedition will not be compelled to provide the services as per the booking agreement.
Whenever possible, we accept the last minute booking 10 days prior to the departure date, with the provision of full payment before the trip. You must purchase a comprehensive travel insurance against natural calamity, personal accident, helicopter evacuation, medical situations.
Cancellation of Trip:
- To protect you from unexpected or unpredictable events in the host country, Himalayan Partner Treks and Expedition will cancel or delay the trip.
- Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the client in the written documents. After approval from the company, the charges of hotel bookings and flights will be deducted before the deposit money is going to the lifetime deposit. The lifetime deposit will be safe in the account until you are ready to use it. The lifetime deposit is also transferable from one client to another.
- If we cancel the trip because of insufficiency of group members or unforeseen circumstances, we can offer an alternative holiday of a comparable standard or make a full refund of the money paid. We might cancel the trip in the case of war, riots, strikes, natural disasters, threat, terrorist activities, civil disturbances etc. however, we are under no other liability to you in such cases.
During the Tour:
- Our guide who represents our team reserves the authority during the tours and you might be compelled to leave the tour in case of committing any unlawful act.
- We are not answerable for any loss or damage of luggage or property, even the ones shouldered by ponies, vehicles or operators.
- We and you should be on the agreement to discuss no internal matter with other parties than those directly involved.
- Flight by helicopter and plane are prone to cancellations due to notorious weather, operational complications etc. when flights to Everest region (Lukla), Annapurna region (Jomsom), Simikot, Jumla, and Dolpa are included, then it is advisable to carry extra money for additional accommodations and food which you will have to pay.
- If there is any things you talk about your trip Budget with different trekker’s During your Trek and back to Office then compelled we won’t Deal such kinds of cases.