About Trip Langtang valley trekking you take around 8 hours drive from Kathmandu. The starting point of trekking is Syabrubesi. From Syabrubesi you will follow the Langtang River to the east until you get to Kyangin Gompa (3,049/10000 ft) with the overnight stay at Lama Hotel, Langtang valley respectively. On the fourth day, you will arrive at Langtang valley. In this valley, besides natural wonders, you also visit local Tibetan village and see their lifestyle. The last destination of this trekking is Kyanjin Gompa. You visit ancient Buddhist monastery and glaciers in Langtang. Here you stay one more day on next day you get an opportunity to ascend Kyangjin Ri (4350m/14268 ft). From the top, you will get 360-degree mountain views of Langtang region
- Langtang valley Highlights:
- Beautiful Village of Langtang, settle down by Himalayas Tibetan people
- Kyanjin Gompa (Monastery)
- Scenic Mountain Drive from kathmandu- Sybrubensi-Kathmandu
- Langtang Himalayas Views and many more.
- Trekking Itinerary
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu by our representative and transfer you to Your Hotel in Kathmandu. Program Briefing will be given by this evening.
- Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 145 km/ 7 hrs by Local Bus Day
- 03: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hrs Day
- 04: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 7-8 hrs via Langtang village (3,430m/11,253ft): 6/7 hr Day
- 05: Explore Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): and Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft) 5/6- hr
- Day 06: Trek back to Lama Hotel: 6/7 hrs
- Day 07: Trek back to Syabrubesi: 5 hrs
- Day 08: Drive Back to Kathmandu by local Bus